Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've got a question for those with the CSC kit.

I just got my 31x10.5 Swamper TSL's yesterday. The measurements are actually accurate at 31 inches tall. They're mounted on 15x8 2.75BS Rock Crawlers from Petroworks.

How much lift should I expect from the CSC kit with a 5-leaf pack up front and a 4-leaf pack in the rear? I've seen some different results posted about the actual height gain.

How much trimming will I be looking at to clear these tires? What other options do I have to get a little more clearance if I rub too bad?

Mark
1986 Suzuki Samurai soft-top
1999 Toyota Tacoma
http://members.home.net/marvinmartian

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey Mark, You know I was planning on going with the csc kit myself and was also planning on staying spring under like you, but I changed my mind about that, and I'll tell you why.
When I went to Hi-Desert roundup last month I went on a run that was perfect for my rig (being that it is still stock). I decided to play on a rough section (out of about 50 vehicles I was about 25 rigs back and was the first one to venture into it, rough). Anyway, to make a long story short... in this section I ended up getting hung up on my springs. It was at the point I decided I was gonna go back to my original plan and go spoa. Anyway, I'm not trying to sway your decision or anything. I just thought I would mention it. Ok, I don't know where I was gonna go with that, I guess I just had to tell the story. Sorry to do it on your post. Later and good luck
Steve

http://suzukisteve.rockcrawler.com

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
on my trap i got 3-4 inches of lift, depending which corner you measured form, but my springs had been thrashed before i got them.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.