Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5,526 Posts
A lowrider Jeep??? Yuck!!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I think anything resembling a truck or a Jeep has no business at all being a lowrider... Just makes it look kinda stupid, at best... /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Why would you want to use a form of "Inherently Flawed Suspension" IFS on a Jeep? Go solid axle, put a big 'ole lift on it, some 44" swampers, and if you put anything out of a GM vehicle, make it a GM engine, 4.3L or larger...

But what do you intend to use this Jeep for? If it's just cruisin' the 'hood, tryin' to look /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif, I don't know about that, I prefer lifted vehicles (at least vehicles that were designed NOT to be lowriders) to lowriders any day, no comparion... I'm still trying to talk a friend of mine from lowering his 2000 Tahoe... /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I'd say go with a part time case, and solid axle... One more question, if you have it so it sits low, and then hit a switch and raise it up, how do you plan to run anything other than silly little tires? /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Of course this is just my opinion... (The material found in this post is not to be considered a flame) (I use disclaimers so I don't get anyone upset.. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif)

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.