1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
947 Posts
Re: Cool photo\'s of a swiss mog in DEEP water

I love that page... Very Sweet!

· Registered
947 Posts

One of these days I will have a crewcab mog.... until then I will have to keep dreamin.... there have been a few times I had the money to buy one... but my wife hates them..she says they are ugly rigs....bummer.... well I will continue to press and brain wash...hehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I feel sorry for you man, my woman LOVES mogs, and trucks in general. She can't wait for my beast to be done.

· Registered
947 Posts

Brother Chris.... hehe...well she likes diesels.... so that wasnt to difficult to accomplish.

Timing is another thing on the conversion. I told her I was going to take my time. So my summer 2003 the 4runner will have the diesel motor....if funds work out.

· Registered
947 Posts

As for the mog...well I run it past her often.... for the past few years. Maybe after I finish my degree...lol....

· Registered
947 Posts

Devinchi.... I want to see more photo's of your project...what year mog frame did you use? what about the truck body and bed? Can you give us more information on the project? Do you have a website with all the infor including pics?

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.