Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I work at a yard you never know what "treasure" each day may bring. You can find money to weapons(thats bad/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif to whatever. Well today my one yard guy comes up and says "I've got a present for you". Well look at what he found. Maybe not perfect, it's still cool and will go with my other jeep stuff. It's even got "factory" jeep rust./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

[email protected]
http://www.shortwheelbase.com/~dirtdog

Attachments

G

·
Nice find Dog! Now you have to figure out how to mount a weapon on it to fire those 3" Hi-Powers!

I am a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to keep up
'85 Cj7,360,TH400,D300,Pro-jection,D44's,M/T's 35's,8274

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Looks like you'll have to fab up a windshield frame...or maybe a cage! Looks like a fun one to put on the shelf above the toolbox in the garage!

It's all a state of mind, and if you don't mention the state of my mind, I'll be happy to overlook yours!

·
Registered
236 Posts
What is that, a '78 or '79 Renegade? Looks good, even the small ones last I guess.

TEXAS1AL

84 CJ-7; 258 I6; Restored-to-Stock Condition

G

·
Yea thats a cool find! I'm gonna have to agree with cj5_pilot it would look cool with the little rolcage in it, and it would look good in the garage. Cool find Dirt Dog!

John/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

'63 Willys/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Pretty round headlights - just like real Jeeps, too!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

PEACE !! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
w

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Hey, I have one of those (somewhere), but without the hard top, how much you want for it? I would take a pic, but couldn't find it after a quick walk through the house. I have about 275 toy jeeps "decorating" our house.

JEEPN
Waldoboro, Maine (yes, we're BACK!)
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Slamurai, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts