Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys first timer here. This is an excellent forum I am learning alot from all the other questions. The question I have is in Hot Springs Ar. 7,8 of Sep there will be a rock crawling competiton sponsored by superlift just wondering if any of you near this area will be attending.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
yeah, i live about an hour from the park. i just went over to the webpage and read about what you're talking about, definitely sounds like something worth checking out, though i guess that was today wasnt it
. I havent taken the bronco on any of the trails there yet, but i've been down there and it's an awesome place with beautiful scenery. In case you didnt know, they have a web page:
www.orvpark.com

crap, cant believe i didnt hear about that sooner... "there's always next year"... did you go?

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
i just realized you're in little rock... cool! i do have a video on my website from down there, if you have a fast connection and wanna see some of the trails, it's worth watching:

http://www.ArkansasMud.com/HotSpringsUncut.mpg

bout 650 megs... no bronco but a couple jeeps, land cruiser, and a samurai

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I went down there at about noon today but unfortunately took the kids and to get to the actual competition was very nerve racking. We drove up to the top where everything was taking place but had to walk about quarter of a mile to actually see the runs. With two kids a wife and a stroller in hand the steep hills were a pain to try to conquer. Needless to say I didnt get to make it today. Although I am most likely going back tommorow by myself to spectate. Would love to ride some trails down there though in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts