Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clutch job done- it\'s out of garage!!!!!!!!

well i want to thank those that helped me with the pilot bearing- was a bear to get out and used the "pack with grease and hydraulic press out" method. put in a LUK clutch. bought a rebuilt flywheel with new ring gear. this was my first clutch job. had problem with tranny jack adapter when re-installing tranny/transcase. those units weigh a lot! wonder how much? the adapter wouldn't "tilt" with the adjustable handle. had to "man-handle" to get lined up in the pilot bearing. ready for the 4th! colorado? utah? better get out the maps!

steve
87yj,6cly,5spd,NP231,4.5"RE susp,1" body,SYE,CV,32x11.50MTR's,D30,D35posi

Attachments

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Re: clutch job done- it\'s out of garage!!!!!!!!

nice lookin jeep steve.. i remember back in its toddler stage.. so nice to watch them grow up!!!

http://www.jeepgod.net

84 CJ-7 401/T-18/D20/D44/D60w/4.10&Detriots/YJ frame & tub/35x16x15 Boggers
survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

even with SQUARES? are you trying to trick me or set me up to take the fall? thanks god-man. yeah it's growing up so quick it seems............i remember when it was just yesterday i got rowdy and did a 1" body lift. is there no end?

steve
87yj,6cly,5spd,NP231,4.5"RE susp,1" body,SYE,CV,32x11.50MTR's,D30,D35posi

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

ya.. the doctor said i needed to be kinder.. and softer... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif..

not sure how long this new persona will last.. probably to the next time i get drunk.. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif..

http://www.jeepgod.net

84 CJ-7 401/T-18/D20/D44/D60w/4.10&Detriots/YJ frame & tub/35x16x15 Boggers
survival is instinct, but living takes guts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.