Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a couple of pics from memorial day. the blue zuk is wes's and the dark grey is jesse[aka skeetshooter] mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T case

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent Pics, thanks.

Scott Whitmore
"It's not that it's able to do the job. It's that it does the job so well"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NICE PIX! clayton OK? man, i really have to go sometime, but ill have to get some mods b4 i can hang with u guys! hehe. whos the monkey in the trees in pic 2 lol
laters

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is my 10 year old boy john. he wanted some place safe to be. with jesse around that was the best spot. later mike

zuks and toys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woops... say hi to him for me :)

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
35x15.5 sxs on the blue one and 33x15.5 sxs on the grey one and the cruiser is on a set of 38x12.5sxs. later mike

zuks and toys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they both have zuk axles with lockrites. jesse has a grs2 and 5.12s and wes has a grs 1 and 4.62s i think,he used to run a set of 32x10.50 sxs on it before.

zuks and toys

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
THOSE ARE TWO SWEET LOOKING RIGS.THANKS FOR THE PICTURES,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice pics mike. that nice paint job get messed up? hate to have to take some rattle can and touch it up. brian needs to get his pig going and you'll come out here to tellico. i haven't been yet but i'm ready. like i said nice pics

chris "psf"
87 sami, dana 44's fr and rr. yj springs. 5.38 gears, spool rr and lockrite frt. grs 1, 33tsl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey cris we are heading out to colorado and utah[moab] in about two weeks and that will be my last big trip this year. so i guess i will not make tellico. but if you have any free time come awn back. later mike

zuks and toys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Too bad I erased all my pics of memorial weekend or we would have pics of a zuk winching a land cruiser back to its wheels again.
Nice pics Mike thanks

88sami,GRS2,5.12gears,SR front,3/4 elliptic rear Chevy PS, 33x15.50 Swampers, custom body damage by me.
Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.