Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am going to have it ready for clayton this weekend. but it took plenty of hard work. i am bring my land cruiser and my zuk. later mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "Family Truckster" Is that Clark Griswald behind the wheel?

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that sound like a inbread east texas s.o.b. we are up her at work drinking a beer or two later mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T case

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW! thats a whole lot sharper than the first pictures of that thing man, great job...

Justin
Bbytrkr

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
It just keeps gettin' better. I'll trade ya' a Suzuki Samurai for that rig!!
Just kiddin'!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Mike, that 'Cruiser is lookin' Saaaaah-WEET! You did a really good job on that paint! Very original. Much applause from me!

Pillard
'87 Sami, 5.5" SpOA, 33" Pro-Comps, Snorkel, 8k winch, 23" buggy-leafs, etc, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Remember Clark if a Rotweiler named "Snot" comes up to you while you are in the Family Truckster and starts humpin your leg the best thing to do is "Just let him finish".
LOL

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I like the urban camo look...
its alot sweeter up close.

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear removable doors,working on onboard air,
96 sportage 4x4 wifes grocery getter.
"Life is short play hard"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i am all loaded up and heading out about 3 this afternoon. i let my neighbor kid borrow my zuk he is going to haul it to up with us. i will bring back some kick a$$ pics from clayton this weekend later mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the land cruiser worked out great. so good in fact that i just sold skeetshooter my other zuk that i was going to strech. it does take some of the sport out of it. we went on a couple of trails that it was a little big for but, its about 3 in.s narrower now. i think i knocked that thing off of 20 or 30 rocks and at least 100 trees later mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.