Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CJDave\'s Moonguys.

I checked the archives and am trying to figure this out. (Inquiring minds want to know). How do you send a Moonguy within Your message ? Thanks.

Lenny in Colorado Springs
67 Jeepster 225 V6 & 3 speed
96 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 AT CC LB 4x4

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Re: CJDave\'s Moonguys.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Len, here is the straight skinny from moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif central. There are ten possible moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif that you can insert. You insert them like this: use this [ and then type the moonguy of choice, then use this] so it would be [moonguy] like that. the moonguy selection is blush/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gifcool/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifcrazy/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.giffrown/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.giflaugh/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gifmad/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gifshocked/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gifsmile/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.giftongue/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifwink/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif All this is given on the startup page where the profile info is. You can customize your page there./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts

I was in the garage the other night & saw a antenna "moonguy" /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif & I said to my husband "YOU GOT A MOONGUY!", he thought
I was nuts /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif, He said he got it at the Walmart, I told him that I thought he got it 'cause he saw the posts about the Walmart Moonguys
& the possible Moonguy union on this board /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif. He told me he thought It would be nice to put on the antenna (the tip is broken) /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,870 Posts

There is a decided shortage of moonguys in the wal-marts within a 200 mile radius of my home...
I'm really getting frustrated.
I asked if they would order some, they told me they are seasonal, and not a standard stock order item...

I will get one! And I'll post pictures of it when I do!!

So Many Cats, So Few Recipes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

there are two fresh cases of moonguys here in portland if you need some. i am sure they need to be put to work.

dan
Good things come to those who do research!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

CJDave, can you clarify what each moonguys job position is? /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif seems to be the head moonguy, but what about the others??

I want to be a follower, but all the leaders seem to be lost.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hay I even found some Moon guy air freshers./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif No they don't smell like
beer./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifThats why they put that string on there little head so they cannot
get to the beer./wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif They got to be the saddest of the moon guys./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif
My wife even bought me a moon guy valve caps./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gifThey got to have the hardest
job going around and trying to stay on the valve stems./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Did I get it ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Ha, I did get it. Unnecessary use of bandwidth off topic posting. 10 dollar fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

TeamRush,
Email me your snail mail address and I will send you a couple. You can email it to me if you want [email protected]. Lets just say you've earned it, so no charge.
Thanks,
ChaseM.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts

Gregg, I modified my MOONGUY air freshner to smell like Guinness Stout!!( ST. PATRICK'S DAY, you know!!)/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

My original MOONGUYantenna rider fell off. Fortunately, I'd bought a spare! /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.