Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey CJDave. I was just investigating the do it yourself liners. I'm getting ready to do my fiberglass body. I read your post from March 18. Have you done your tub yet? Mainly, did you do your firewall? I was wanting to do the whole engine compartment, but keep reading this is a no no. I'm still considering it, due to the fact that I'm only running a small block with factory manifolds. I don't think my CJ5 will have the heat to melt the liner. (Although it gets pretty hot down here in SC). But I still wanted to check with anybody possible... hoping for a solution.

Just looking for your input...

Thanks again....

IN2DEEP 78 CJ5 302 FORD T176/D300 35" BFGS

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif We STILL have yet to do the coating. We keep putting it off because we are still dinking with the insides of the tub. Like we are getting ready to do the A/C thing. We will be durabakin' sometime this month. And yes...I do think it will be too hot for it under the hood/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.