Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank you CJDave and TeamRush for all the time you spend helping other Jeep Novices like myself. I wish I would of been able to ask questions on this BBS when I started my 79 CJ7 project 19 months ago. I probably didn't know enough to ask a question then. In the past two weeks I have learned that Holley makes good carbs, how to build a trailer that is safe and functional, how to upgrade my ignition and how to use a vacuum gauge to tune my engine, with the Holley carb of course. You two even take the time to explain, with pictures if required, so us hardheaded folks can understand.
Thanks for your time.

Jim

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif My moonguys are blushing./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Stop it, you're making me all misty..../wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

You are welcome.
Any time I have time...
Aaron.

If Chris Columbus "Discovered" America (with 25 million already here), Can I Go "Discover" Florida?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.