Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m after the factory chrome/stainless pieces that run in between the wheel flares along the bottom by the rockers .
I know quite a few of you have made the big rocker protectors and may have taken these off . This CJ5 I`m working on is a restoration and I need those to finish off the tub . Anyone have a pair in decent shape laying around ? Thanks !!

Jeff

O|||O /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Casey . I tried my Jeep dealership and they said
" You want what for what kind of Jeep ? Whats that you sayin` boy , a CJ ? Hmmm , I recon we have nutin for one of them things, sorry "

Jeff

G

·
I got mine from www.jeepdoc.com Part #30413 under their Kentrol stainless steel products. Only $63.50 and they are beautiful. They have the best prices around.
They sell on e-bay alot but you'll find that if you order from their online catalog you can get the stuff cheaper than if you bid on it on e-bay.

·
Registered
352 Posts
J'zilla I have a '75 CJ-5 that has the trim pieces. I'm going to take them off and go with angle iron. The drivers side is good but the passenger side was bent and bent back into shape, I'd sell them cheap if you want them. Let me know if you're interested.

Jeff

For my next trick I will take this good running vehicle and turn it into a paperweight.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer Jeff . My customer in this case is far to fussy and the bent thing wouldn`t work out to good . I appreciate the offer though , thanks !!

Jeff

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Ive got the set that I pulled from mine ( 77 CJ5)

I plan to use angle iron and not reuse these chrome pieces, if memory serves they are in very good shape.

in Arkansas, let me know if your interested

OzarkJeep

"Bare foot girls, dancing in the moon light..."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.