Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over here in Aust we have a few CJ10's floating about. Now I was just doing some market research - what do you think they'd be worth in the US?? (Rememebr they were never available in the US).....

Cheers
Wooders

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
What's different about them......??????.....give us an image to ponder upon... You'll find importing (exporting them actually) not all that easy.... I would imagine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's been a picture of one in several mags. The guy has a blue & black tiger-striped paint job. Basically, it looks like a Scrambler with a permanent half-cab & a really funky front end. I think the drivetrain is beefier also. A pic would be great if you have one.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen 'em. The Air Force had some bobtail CJ-10's they used as aircraft tugs. Personally I think they look like shi#, but to each his own.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy with the blue and black striped CJ10 was in the Goodyear Championships in Farmington. There's a picture of his vehicle at www.[censored].com. That should say [censored] in the URL, for some reason it says "censored". Click on "Crawlin' '99", then "The final 12 in action" at the bottom of the page. He's the photo on the top left. He's done a lot of work to his, I'm not sure exactly what one would look like stock. Alright, that's horse sh*t. How about 4 x 4 4 u in the URL. HAHAHAHAHA VICTORY! I really like that edit button.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: CJ10 - Pix here

Lets see, many have have the engine swapped for Chev 350s etc, the rear axle is a Dana70 & I think the front is Dana60 (don't quote me). Ulgy yeah I know - that's what I like about them :)

Cheers
Wooders

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: CJ10 - Pix here

>This is Barry Shaw's CJ-8 page. His brother has a CJ-10a (the aircraft towing version) which he has links to and he has links to some other CJ-10 pics.

Actually the CJ-10 is Barry's too. I've only got 2 CJ-7s (I'm Barry's brother)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.