Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find something from way back. Last summer, before the new BBS was started up, there were questions about the wiring of the big gauge on a CJ. I wasn't the one asking, but it referred to a new site that had a photo of the back of the gauge all properly wired. anyone remember the site location, I didn't get it bookmarked and need it now. thanks steven

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Steven....it should be illegal to be as lucky as you are. Right here on this very page is the Jeep gauge expert. His name is John and his post name is Jaffer. I believe the gauge page is http://www.monsterslayer.com/jeep/gauges.htm

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CJDave-

We're all lucky. This board is tops for learning about CJs especially because there's so much practical experience here. Not at all like purely theoretical bull$hit: say the knowledge Bill Clinton has about guns or marriage.

But let's not open that can of worms.

Question for you, pard: do have all this stuff bookmarked and organized, or do you just remember it?

If you're able to just remember it, then you scare me.

Bone stock rigs: '81 CJ7, '96 ZJ. Moab every summer!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey
CJDave thanks for the info on the right site. Now I can tear into my dash with some confidence! again thanks Steven

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hey Dave on this board we have people who....

helped design it
helped manufacture it
sell it
modify it
build a replacement for it
completely do a 180 and come up with something totally new

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

What more could we ask for except a campfire and beer?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

I knew everything when I was 16......How come I'm so stupid now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.