Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
13,180 Posts
My 84 JGW caught fire on the wife when she parked it at a doctors office. PVC or Blowby from the 360 was the culprit, it was drippin out the air cleaner intake and onto the sparkplugs and wiring. 2 hours and $8 worth of parts and I was able to drive it home.... and put in a new engine 3 weeks later. IMHO it's most often, on the 258's the stock OEM valve cover leaking oil on the side of the engine and catching fire on the spark plugs or the exhaust manifold.

Good Jeepin'

Larry
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top