Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who abandoned it weeks ago, the nastiness in the 'Different perspective' thread finally got to me and I have locked it.

I've also issued a warning on the HEI/TFI thread. It got quite ugly for a while, although it's settled down lately. There is information that may be useful or enlightening in the last few posts.

In some respects, it's my fault for letting things get too far out of hand. Mea culpa. In the future I promise to squash the name calling and threatening immediately and forcefully.

Those of you who abandon threads when they degenerate have an advantage. I feel a responsiblity to read every post, just to enforce some limits. My limits are now drastically lowered, and I'm going to consider temporary banning much more freely.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I, for one, thank you.

·
Registered
757 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

I, for one, thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me To.

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got another 'Thank you' by PM, and answered in part this way:

[ QUOTE ]
You know, you're always welcome to make suggestions. . . . My aim is to keep things at a level that most of the members will feel comfortable with. Any feedback I get will help me with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So don't be bashful! If something here offends your sensibilities, you're probably not alone.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was This close (imagine real close) to PMing you. I'm happy to see the rules acknowledged.
Thanks Again.
There may be hope for this forum yet!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
You mods do a great job.
I ,for one, vote to double their pay.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Thank you both for the time and effort you put into this BBS. I am one whop stopped reading the different perspective post pages ago. I was going to go back and get caught up just for kicks, but this thought only lasted a couple of seconds and I quickly came to the realization that it wasn't worth my time.

I applaud you for cracking down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I just love it when you talk tough!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I quit reading both of those posts (and others) just because of what you've brought to light.
Thanks for taking on the job. Hopefully, this "word to the wise" will cure it.

Rockin On

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully, this "word to the wise" will cure it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never has before.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Taz is already at it again, so this was pretty short lived...

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Taz is already at it again, so this was pretty short lived...

[/ QUOTE ]

Taz is touching me...

Thank you Jim, sometimes I get too excited on a PB binge...

·
Registered
3,833 Posts

Can't We all just get along?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
It is all a matter of perspective, lacks the human side if there are no differences in perspective.

Just do what you think is good for the whole Jim.

You are welcome to just delete any thread or post that I have made (might be a couple I would feel better, but not lately).

Sooner or later the obvious will work out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

1 - 17 of 17 Posts