Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pictures of my Jeep on the web

Finally got some pictures of my Jeep on the web. Tell me what you think. It's a 79 CJ-7. These pictures are from this summer's wheelin trips in Michigan

Drop me a line and tell me what you think. I am in the process of getting a web site up and going. It is a big set of picture, but worth it.

Jesse

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kickass mud pics. Must be from the Mounds. Only local place I've seen that kinda mud. I'm currently building 2 daily driver/ trail rig Jeeps for myself and my girlfriend. We wheel in Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana. Hoping to have both rigs sufficiently finished by Christmas and will maybe run somewhere south over New Years. Last year we ran Royal Blue Mountian in Tennessee. It was a blast.

Talk at ya later!

90 YJ "Mangler" 6" of lift, 33's, Lock Right in the rear

· Registered
5,526 Posts
I notice you tried out Silver Lake as well? Next year hopefully, I'll have one of my trucks done and will be able to go to these places with some of you guys perhaps? I've never been to the mounds, however for a while, before my trucks started giving me trouble I was at Silver Lake quite a bit. Cool pics, Cool Jeep!!! Make sure you keep it shiny side up... not much fun the other way... /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.