Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just thought that if you are like me and enjoy watchin others having fun on quads then i think youll like this new page. It has info on high performance, sport, and utility quads. There is loads of pictures in the trip pictures pages including Little Sahara, Ok. Last but not least there are tons of good links to atv related site and many others. Thank you and enjoy the page.http://www.geocities.com/lanceparkhurst

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why dont the people in these pictures every wear helmets...seems pretty stupid to me..especially since they are jumping in every picture....oh well just thought i would share

"Loofer"
'88 Banshee /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone out there visit the site? If so post a reply in here on what you think i should do or add, or send me and email by clicking the email link on my page. thank you all, bye.

Kansas City, Mo.
98 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O.
Y2K Honda 400ex

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Y2K, Nice site. Haven't seen you for a while. Great to see your site up and running. It's pretty sweet. What do you think of that Cannondale. Might have to trade the Honda in on that one. Check out my site. Also, No helmets required. Later

99 400EX
97 Polaris Sport

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice lil page.

I liked your page and all. Looks like you showed your stuff off on there a little bit, way to go. If I went through the trouble of putting up a web page I'd be sure to put all my stuff on there too. I was wondering, why don't you have more actual trail ride pics? I seen a couple, but I seen all those dunes. Of course I've never been dune riding so I don't know anything about it, helps to have sand dunes in the area to do that. The trails around here are all those good muddy, just wide enough for a four-wheeler, damn that mudhole was deep trails. Ok, I just thought of something, if someone else took some pictures of a ride they went on, would you maybe put them on your page? That would be a neat little thing to have. Anyways, I'm starting to talk to much so I'm gonna go. Nice page, have fun with it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Nice lil page.

I would be glad to have pictures of others riding. If anyone would like to send me some pictures of them trail riding(or any pictures with quads in them)I will put them up on my page a.s.a.p. So just send the pics, name, a short description and I'll have em up in no time. Thanks for the help in making my page better. Bye
[email protected]

Kansas City, Mo.
98 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O.
Y2K Honda 400ex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.