Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If yall are interested, DC's four wheel parts center in Virginia has one 3.15:1 tera low for a manual trans for $600 shipped. A guy apparently burned him so he is offering this at cost, from everything I have seen this is about two hundred dollars less than anybody else, he only had two kits, one auto and one manual, I got the auto kit and it was actually a bit cheaper. His e-mail is: [email protected]

She Thinks My Jeepster's Sexy!
70 in Boone, NC

G

·
Which Dana 20? even the Jeep D20's are not all the same. What input gear spline 6,10, or 15? How many teeth on the stock input gear 26 or 29? Don't just jump and buy it without knowing which transfer case it is for and that it is compatible with the one you have is all I am saying.

Carey Smith
71 (C101)Jeepster Commando
97 (TJ) Wrangler
95 Bronco
Middle Tennessee Trail Runners

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 15 spline, dont know about the teeth. I talked to a lady at tera low and she said that it would fit on a 70 jeepster dana 20-thanks alot, now you have me worried!

She Thinks My Jeepster's Sexy!
70 in Boone, NC

G

·
Here is a link to Novak's website it has a pdf file that gives the teeth counts and dana part numbers for the stock gears.http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge/transfer_case_gears.pdf there are 2 different D20 for the TH400 during that era it appears. They have different tooth angles on the gears. Just be cautious before you grind the case up. I was actually refering to the manual but when you replied back I noticed the 2 automatics versions.

Carey Smith
71 (C101)Jeepster Commando
97 (TJ) Wrangler
95 Bronco
Middle Tennessee Trail Runners

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.