Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4,618 Posts
i know in some states.. 20 years you can register it as a classic.. not sure if its the same as historic.. but its 5 years sooner.. and the only thing is that you specify one month a year that you dont drive it.. so for 30 days you have to be good... and you only do this once.. meaning no inspections.. retags or whatever..
i would just get the vin#'s and title from a pre 80 jeep cj.. and put them on yours then title it as that one.. and keep yours for a spare..
i am trying to title mine that way as an 81.. so next year i can get these plates..

survival is instinct, but living takes guts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.