Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure where this board is at currently on censorship, that is of the URL of other "competing" boards. I know a while ago some
were saying you couldn't include them in your post. Well...I came across a very interesting bit of nonparanoid sharing, anyone notice
who the guest expert is this week on 4x4Now's 4x4Experts BBS. It's John Nutter, an ORC staffer! That is what these BBS's are all
about, and why I personally use them--SHARING info. No secrets here.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeh but I made a brief joke about Clinton's gun buyback program a few days ago and it got censored.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stupid thing about censoring other boards is the shear short-sightedness of it all. The boards aren't really "competing" - but compliment each other. Sure maybe off-road.com sells some small space at the top but JU & JOL didn't have ANY advertisment - It was just Jeepers enjoying talking to other Jeepers.
Personally I disagree with that censorship policy and that they are just being anally-retentive by enforcing it.

Cheers
Wooders

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif the whole gun thing is a joke. the dirbag's people get on the internet and find some kook-ball who is on the edge, and just agree with him adding: "Hey, I just remembered that my uncle has an Uzi he isn't using!" and another dupe is empowered to go shoot up SOMETHING, which plays right into the dirtbag's anti-gun theme. How's THAT for a darn good conspiracy? Hmmm...??? /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BBS.. Bulletin Board Sensorship?
It's always the non-elected groups or commissions that can censor.

CJ8George
o[[[[o
85 CJ8,258,Weber32/36,4" BDS lift,4.10,35"tires,f/r lockers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.