Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, this is not a solicitation for the CBrack. I just installed my CBrack Saturday and wanted to relay my thoughts on why I got it..(see the pic)
I just can picture this:
Me and the wife are on the #6 trail at tellico, and my jeep looses traction and slipps sideways into a rock. She gets thrown towards me and bangs her knee into my cb radio..Not a pretty picture. Being a jeepchick she tries to be cool about her knee, but I can tell she is in pain..Time to head back to get her comfortable. This long awaited trip has come to a screaching halt. That would SUCK!!!!
Being the selfish person, I got this rack to avoid any problems like that. As there was no where else to put my radio.
There are way too many other variables to contend with besides passenger injury. While I am at home I try to think of problems before they arise, therfore, avoiding the unexpected trail issues that come up. Kinda like a spare parts bag in the ol' noggin'.. Face it, we can have a jeep problem there, or a human problem there, or worse... both. My thoughts are to try to keep the human issue out of the equation...Just my $.02..
Doug has a great product and feel it is worth bragging about.
Now that I am off of my soapbox..Where is my $50 Doug??? JUST KIDDING...

Ricky...seeya...
1979 CJ-7 401 T18

Attachments

G

·
Appreciate the kind words. Hope it works well for you, and I will grab your picture and put it on my web site somewhere, if that's ok with you.

Doug '97 TJ
Creator of the CBrack
CBrack.com

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug, Post away..let me know if you need more.. I will get a few better ones soon..

Ricky...seeya...
1979 CJ-7 401 T18

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Hey.....my moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifare all disappointed/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gifthey put down their beers and came over to see this and all they saw was a CBrack, no Jeepchick/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
hey thats a cobra 25sx something! thats the same one i got!

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual-dixie horn

G

·
hey thats a cobra 25sxsomething CB ! thats the same one i got!

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual-dixie horn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.