Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am trying to get the smell you get when you go to snowmobile races. I found some castor oil that dosen't contain any sugar in it. I am wondering if I can mix it with my gas or is it better to mix it with my Amsoil. :confused:

Thanks

· Registered
346 Posts
Hello

I am trying to get the smell you get when you go to snowmobile races. I found some castor oil that dosen't contain any sugar in it. I am wondering if I can mix it with my gas or is it better to mix it with my Amsoil. :confused:

Thanks
Castor Oil... geez, I haven't heard that since 1964!! Castor Oil is lubricant... you mix it with gas!! Forget Amsoil.... !! I think we mixed castor oil with nitromethane! Gawd... I loved nitro!! Methanol was throttle sluggish... but nitro was right there all the time.... Nitro was a little hard on the top of the pistons though.

Hell, castor oil it works good as a lubricant..... it's a little gummy on the pistons as I remember.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.