Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somebody stated that when it rains, it pours on me. well, that aint the half of things. finally had some help today to get springs to rebuild my front springs that i had """broke""", well after almost burning a car to the ground, we had several sets of springs to choose leafs from. well, jack up zuktanic n put her on stands. decided to redo my inner axle seal yet again, hopefully it will not leak this time. well, i was that far into it so i decided to pull the other axle n put in some nice low 512s again. like to be able to crawl. i will just have to live without my 70 mph on the big roads...../wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif well, just after we got it jacked up, i got to lookin at my frame. damed if i didnt bend the freakin frame. turns out my springs were fine, i managed to bend the whole dam frame fromt he shock tower forward. put a nice lil kink in it at the the shock tower. bent it down. well, swapped out my gears, put in new seals, and then got out the dam frame machine, fixed it. it has stress cracks starting in it looks like, so i am thinkin on goin over the whole area with my wire feed welder n fixin the cracks. need to patch it together for the melt. no time to do a frame job. nope, naaa aahhh, no way. well, after gettin the front done, frame, gears, seals, etc. we moved to the back. well, got things all loose cetp the brake lines, hate to have to bleed the lines. figured id leave them hooked till last, slip them out, gear swap, slip them back together. not many headaches on brakes then. well, got pass side axle loose ready to come out, noticed a drip...drip...drip...drip, dam/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif now i need axle seals too. already called advance auto, 2.99 plus theiir in stock. well, off to advance tamaree after fathers day dinner with dad. hopt to have zuktanic runnin on the road again tamaree. now, still gots to rebuild the rear upper shock mount, get front d-shaft back n in, front shocks and the list goes on and on and on and on.........

anybody got a spare seat at the melt. """"MIGHT""""" need it, might now. depends in my cousin n her kids come down from northern indiana. if they dont come, wont need a seat, if they do show up, will need a seat for saturday if anybodys got one extra. thanks.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

G

·
Dang Billybob! We have something in common though...our luck! I swear when I get to doing something bad stuff always has to happen that is why when womebody tells me it should cost me ??? I automatically put 200 bucks or so on the side! Hope you get'er runnin' again!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already got it fixed, got the frame machine out n fixed it, now gots to get rear seals n i will be rollin again....
nope man, nuttin bad what i was doing, just enjoyin my zuk to the fullest extents possible, well, could have gone to further extents, but would have had to drive dually n trailer into the trails to pick up pieces of my rig. oh well. had a blast.... spares at home, who cares!!!!!!!!!
BiLLy bOb

·
Registered
829 Posts
isn't that the reason we bought our sami's for....LOL

SIZE DOES MATTER 85 LWB 31'S LINCOLN LOCKER RR,CTR FORCE DUAL FRICTION, CUSTOM BUMBERS & GAS TANK PLATE, SPOA BOBBED 6 INCHES CUSTOM SPORT CAP

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Billy Bob, about that fun ...

HECK YEAH IT WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

sorry to hear all the damage ya got, but that was one heck of a fun time I had as the Pass/spotter with ya

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like i say, i like to enjoy life, if that means being a lil bit harsh on my rig, so be it, thats why i got 12 zuks for parts n workin on more. i can never have toooo many parts!!!!!

Tim, nope, thats wrong man, i got a 50 lb'er, plus lead in the shoes. /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Doug, we did have a blast didnt we?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

any vendors need to test the stregnth of new products???? im open for it, plus i will give it a complete thrashing..... i will even reimburse you for shipping!!!!!!
BiLLy bOb

G

·
i can't forget the way billy's rig was bucking after you took the shock mounts the rest of the way off,at the bad lands .i thought you were gonna shake that thing apart .
tommy

proud owner of the SUPER stock zuk. :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
BB- See hun this is even more of a reason for you to get a female in that passengers seat of yours, maybe you'd wheel less aggressively then.....WHAT AM I THINKIN?? Nevermind! Sorry to hear about all the crap that has went wrong..glad ya got it rolling again though. Did you get your front drive shaft from AAP? Did you get a chance to send out that AC bracket to me? Let me know what ya want fer it.
All is well here, mitch got the new clutch and tranny back in the truck and still making the same dang noise(vibrating noise while shifting between 4th and 5th) not as loud anymore but still there...can't figure out what it is! With a ZUK ya always got something to work on.
Love ya
RAE

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zukikid, we thought we were going to shake apart in there too man. it was bouncy!!!!

dparker, thats a good way to describe my life man, very good way, but always remember, im alive n i got plenty of parts sittin at home. noooooo prob........

robzuk, """PWEEASE DADDY"""", zukimelt is only 23 days away for me... PLEASE, i promise to play nice!!!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Rae, have completely forgot that bracket. will try to get it later. will also try to find the other bracket for it. think theres 2 for it. dont even remember for sure. female in the passanger seat, well now, thats a wonderful idea. hopefully "she" will be at zukimelt, who knows????hehe dont worry bout my junk, i will have something to run for the melt. gayroonteed!!!!!!!!! havent gotten my shaft back from dave yet, hopefully it will be in soon. need to get it in there n skid plate back on. hope yins get that tranny sound fixed. soooo many things to do, sooo little time.
BiLLy bOb

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
BB,You can have that guy that hit on me at the tubes if you like.You can have the best of both worlds,a man to help turn you back over and a pretty man at that.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no thankyee rick, actually, he was interested in you n the pink zuk if i remember right. BUT, yes, i wouldnt mind takin the lil blonde in the back seat of that rover for a ride in zuktanic, sure doug wouldnt have minded given the circumstances......../wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
BiLLy bOb

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
bb- YES AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS TWO BRACKETS FOR THAT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!!
LOVE RAE

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

G

·
haha BB, i wanna ride! sounds like fun man! i have to baby my zuk for now, dont got extra parts or $ for that matter
:)

ill even bring 2 ladies! one fer me and one for you... heck 2 for me nun for you hahah jkjk.

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts