Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some jackasses from my school keyed my car this weekend for no apparent reason, and i know exactly who they are. Does anyone have any suggestion as how to fu** up there car. They drive a tahoe also, if that helps any.

97 2dr Tahoe,All terrains,Flowmaster,K&N,Custom front and rear bumpers,T Bar crank and add A leafs, more to come.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. I'm going to have to ask that you try the legal route first. Call a lawyer and find out what can be done in your area. If there is some kind of hang up that doesen't make you feel pretty certain that justice would be served, I say don't file a report. If you aren't 18 yet (why counter a chicken**** act with another) this is the point where someone's a$$ gets kicked. If you are 18 (and afraid of going to jail) or the guy can whip you then maybe it's time to go chicken**** on him like he has you. We'll probably wind up giving you some good ideas for revenge, but sorry I can't do so without some more knowlege of the situation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. Why don't you make him fix yours. Otherwise here's a good one: get some wire or piano string. Tie it to his driveshaft and to each valve stem. As soon has he puts it in gear and steps on the gas - POP! 4 flat tires/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif The previous comments are for entertainment purposes only.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifSomebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been in the same boat twice. New paint and got keyed deep enough I have had to have the passanger door and passanger box side repainted costing about $150 each time. I think I found the people responsible the first time about 2 hours after it happened and turned around and they went running and jumped a fence and fell down a big hill/ cliff thing and I never saw them since (maybe they broke a leg. j/k) The second time I never found the people. Anyways, if you wanna get them back some things we have done are taken their needles in the valve stem and tape them to their windows, put big zip ties around their drive line so it thacks hard agains the bottom of the truck or just take the drive line off. Reroute the firing order. Mean one would be to take a spark plug out and place it in teh carb while it is still connected to the distributor ( I have never done this but I imagine it could be harmful). One I've dreamed of was just taking the engine out (slight time required) but never done also. Or if you have alot of flex just park on there car.

Don't worry, the worst you can do is break something.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Personally, I like the "Drive by shooting" water gun full of laquer thinners trick!!!!!! Its super easy and no one actually see's you scratching the paint on the car. You may as well make it even. If you have to get a new paint job now why shouldn't he???/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Personally though, I would seek legal advice.

Ryan

1997 GMC 1-Ton Crew-Cab Dualie 4x4 with a 6.5TD
Chevy SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller
Great Lakes Truck & Tractor Pulling Association
http://www.greatlakespull.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well being older I would just get a hyperdermic needle from a diabetic and fill it with your touch up paint, run it down the scratch, dry, wet sand with 1200 grit then compound then rubbing compound then wax it. Then buy a $500 dodge dart and drive it like I had too when I was in high school.

Index of pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i too have been getting my truck keyed by some unidentifed person. first one side, then the other side, and now my tailgate. if ever i catch the person/s, he/they will pay. no doubt.
ask them to pay for it. cash or check (preferably cash). then fix it like frankp said to do it and pocket the money. if that doesn't tickle your fancy then invest in a high powered slingshot and some marbles (or ballbearings). but you can't do it right away. wait months before you do it but never forget.

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How do you spell asswhipping? Do it when he has no witnesses and then its your word against his. And bitch slap him once for me.....

If it don't fit force it, and if all else fails get a bigger hammer!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
UHHHH ABSOLUTELY NOT. DO NOT fu(k up their car. FU(K UP THEIR HEADS. DO IT RIGHT, OR, First I would tow their car to a remote location where me and a few buds would strip it and sell it for parts. Second, let him know, around no one, that I did it.

DIXIE On My Mind

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmmm......
was it someone on this board?

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
My dad and my brother have both had there cars keyed deep enough to need new paint. It sucks. Anyway, there was a prep. kid at my high school that always walked around asking people what type of jet his dad should buy like a lear or a citation. God I hate that kid/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif. He drove a brand new 4x4 Tahoe with full leather and all and occasionaly drove his dads viper. Anyway, torwards the end of my senior year he decided he would park his truck really fu##in close to mine, so close he couldn't get out his drivers door and had to get out his passanger door. Anyway, he had a brush guard that stuck about 6" out the side and he had it sitting agains my rear bumper so I couldn't back out of the space. God I hate that kid/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif. Anyway, since I had a slightly elivated truck, I just went forward, up and over the little parking curbs, up onto the campus, around the bathroom, back down to the parking lot, parked in front of him, got my tow strap out and my gm master key/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif, (it' nice having a mother that was formerly a car repo person), and opened his door, put his truck in neutral, hooked up the tow strap and towed him out to the football field, unhooked, and pulled out his valve cores/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. Anyway, he never did it again and since he didn't know one freakin thing about cars he sat there for 2 hours trying to fill his tires with one of those little 12v compressors and couldn't figure out why they wouldn't hold air./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif He ended up having his truck towed to a shop to have it fixed.

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.projectbigwilly.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
543 Posts
That is classic man! I gotta remember that one.

Soon to be 1976 chev K-30, 427,t400,203,D60F,14Br,4.56

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Call a tow truck & have his truck towed! He will call a police report, then feel like a fool when he finds it in front of his house! Seriously, get a estimate, take it to his folks, if they dont pay, key his head!!! Good luck!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '87 Chevy 1t SWB in the making!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now I know why I like this board! "Kick his ass C. Bass"

If it don't fit force it, and if all else fails get a bigger hammer!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How did you keep the truck from hitting you in the ass? Did you have someone else drive his?

DIXIE On My Mind

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.