Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cancer fighting daughter\'s new baby

Some of you may recall my daughter having a bout with cancer after the birth of her second child. They thought at the time that having the baby might have helped bring on the cancer but have since changed their thoughts on that. Anyway, she had a healthy baby boy last night and mother and son are doing great. We are so thankful that every thing looks good. My daughter has been cancer free for some time now and the longer she stays that way the better her chances get for long term survival. Many people on this board responded to my pleas for prayer during that awful time and it meant the world to me. I want to thank all of you again that posted and the many PMs I recieved. Nothing worse than your kid being so sick and not being able to do anything about it. I just thought I would pass this good news along.
Dave

P.S. I'll be buying the new little jeeper his first jeep tomorrow!

G

·
Re: Cancer fighting daughter\'s new baby

Dave...my thoughts are with you...glad to hear all is well....
Considering that my oldest daughter has about 5 weeks to go before my first grandson is born....AND, my wife is in her 4th month of pregnancy....I can somewhat relate to how you feel. I feel grateful that I have not had issues such as yours to deal with.

At this stage, I think D44's and lockers are in order.....to go along with that 5" lift....

oh...you mean a toy jeep? Ok...make that D.044's, plastic spools and a .5 lift

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

Congrats, Grandpa!
Best wishes & prayers for everyone
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yourock.gif

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

Glad to hear the good news.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

Congrats, Dave! We'll still keep the prayers coming your way...

·
Registered
344 Posts

Congrats! Grand Babies are great fun! Prayers for your daughter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodpost.gif

·
Registered
529 Posts

Prayers to you and your family........May he watch over you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts