Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I posted on this earlier.... but I have since figured out how to reduce picture file sizes... I'm not so bright and somewhat dim-witted with coputers cough cough among other things cough. Moving right along.... here's a picture of this thingamajigger....

Attachments

· Registered
240 Posts
twosox, you've got it all wrong...that's a thingamajigger...the gizmo and the whiz-bang are on the other side of the engine...

truthfully, it looks like a heat-sink for something...also looks like there's heat-shrink on the wiring going into it, so it may have been added by the PO for some reason?

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gnasher warmer... (chuckling to myself.... lol... still chuckling) lol....

I have no idea where it came from, here's a pic from the other side.... with some numbers and a symbol which appears to be two diodes pointing to eachother??

Attachments

· Registered
4,675 Posts
looks like a rectifiar/regulator for a small engine, motobike or lawnmower or ssomething.

I think I saw something like that on an old Honda street bike I was taking apart..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.