Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To any of you guys and gals that have emailed CST, you should have gotten a email from Jeff, the webmaster @ CST. Please read it, and make a difference. They owe him big, and for people like us, the web means us spending $$$$ on products. If you'd like to know more, or are not familiar with CST, please let me know. AJM Blazer should have gotten the email as well.

Rhino

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey why don't you explain this a little more. Both of your posts sound as if your talking in code or something. I went to the web site and all I saw was;
"Do you want this website and all of its features back?
Please phone all requests to 909.383.5454"

What does that mean?

Laters, Ryan
Thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm assuming that the webmaster got screwed by CST, but why the ambiguity you guys. Let us in. We all share the same curiousity.

Nich Kenny
'89 K1500 350/700r4

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Sounds like secret Chinese missile attack plans to me /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Note!!! The eagle has landed, And my dog has NO fleas, I repeat NO FLEAS

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Roger that Scooby. The package will be delivered when the...when the....when the...$hit hits the fan.

Andreas

Member of the secret sbc400 club

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone-

I tried to paste the 3 page email I got from the webmaster, no dice. In short, after being their webmaster/ email/ total web production. This guy did everything from Web hosting, to replying to emails regarding product, to booking appointments. This was a fulltime job and then some. They gave him the lift kit for his 2000 Dakota, after he let them use it to develop the kit, 4 BFG 31" AT's, and a Optima battery. They also gave him discounts. The total was about 1800 bucks.

The straw the broke his back was when he had a guy write an email about a custom part for his truck. Jeff (webmaster) booked the apoointment, let everyone know what was up. The kid drove 2 hours to the shop, spent 50 bucks in Gas, and the shop told him they were "too busy". So, he shut down the site for CST, I guess they had also been saying it was "A hassle", due to the time it takes for maintenance, but the amount of $$$ it brought in was never factored. Keep in mind, he was never an "on the books" employee either.

I think he took a Elephant dick up the ass, and just got fed up. I had my Z71 aligned there, and they do some trick [censored], like a 2000 silverado with glass fenders, and 18" travel. Everything else was stock. They do custom everything. When I was there, they had 2 solid axle conversions going. I was a Ford, one was a Chevy.

Look, I think we all hate good guys getting screwed. Call the #, show some support for Jeff.

Rhino

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Could you forward that e-mail too me Rhino? I'd like too read it. I'll send you a private with my e-mail addy when you reply because I don't like putting it out where anybody can get it and send me god knows what/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif.

A Man a Dog and a Pickup it's a wondurful thing(sometimes)/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.