Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!
Just got back from an AWESOME weekend. Went to Calico. (Barstow CA area) 1st off, the Wheeling is Phenominal. There's a lil bit for eveyone. Some dune-ish areas for those just learning. Some minor crawling... (3-4 hard spots in 5 miles), and Some FUN stuff... (4-5 hard spots, in 25 yards HEHEHE/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif) Luckily, i had the only Casualty of the weekend, cut the side wall on one of my bald tires.. Ohhhhh well! The one Bad note for the weekend, was all the Disgusting, Disrespectful, moronic Pigs that came before us. We had 4 jeeps total, everyone took a trash bag w/ them, for every run, and FILLED it (usually in under 30 min). It was BAD!!!! We ended up having a fullsize truck bed FULL of trash bags. If memory serves me properly, FNG and the "Sons of Thunder" were headed that way next weekend. Anyone that has the opportunity to go, i would seriously recomend it. And if I see any one leave their trash again.. i'm gonna shove where the sun dont shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... that's it...
Later
BJ

PS, pics will be coming soon, have to get them from anothere club member

"If you chose not to decide, you still have made a Choice" RUSH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts