Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm selling my zuk. thought i would let you guys know before putting in the local paper. great little truck!! would like to get around 2800 or so??

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
sorry to hear that man, cant afford it though. hope you dont stop visiting us here.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
631 Posts
how much would i have to put with a stock transfer case to get yours???

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear 31-10.50 swamper TSLs removable doors,working on onboard air,

"Life is short play hard"

G

·
Cueball what are you doing? Are you sure you want to do this? we had a blast when you came to Tennessee and rode with us. Does this mean you won't be coming back and visting?/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I thought you were going to Telico with us sometime soon. Hope you change your mind./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi tony!! i hate to sell it but i needed something bigger--got a chance to buy a montero at a great price so reluctantly i'm selling the zuk--i don't have room for a fourth vehicle. i too had a blast & would still like to come to tellico with you if the montero will make it?? or i might change my mind & keep the zuk !!in answer to the transfer case question--no i'm not interested in parting it out.
frank

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.