Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now know what I am going to do with the outside of my 89 xj...this company called BullHide Liner is going to do it for me...They are a bed liner comapny that will sray anything...Ther product is the best I have seen it is so strong and looks so much better then anything else, they have diffrent colors and it is paintable too...I will keep you all updated with it and let you know how it turns out....andy

G

·
BullHide? That stuff sucks big time - My dad has his J-20 done in it and it looks horrible!!! It's all runny and has drips and the texture is uneven. Id go with a different brand liner if I was you -
Something that is sprayed hot and at a high temp. Where BullHide is sprayed at low temp low pressure.

I work at Line-X I spray up 6 trucks a day by myself- from what i have seen, Im pretty inpressed with the Line-X product. It spays real nice and I can texture it real consistant .

Heres the site if ya wanna look: http://www.linexcorp.com

SPEED KILLS BUT YA GET THERE FASTER

KTM 500

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Is this an advertisement??

man, oh man. In my opinion, spray-ons look like crap. They are great for utility, but not for looks. Jeeps are for utility, lesser than looks. The texture does not look pretty, but damn does it hold up well.

I personally know a few guys that have undercoated their rifes with Herculiner, Bull-liner, etc. It's all good as far as I'm concerned. The best finish, I have to say that I've seen is from Herculiner. I don't stand by anything, though. My advice to you is to go out, research ALL the products -- not just those with websites 'cause they're easy to find. Make sure you don't regret it b/c you probably won't be taking it off.

'88 MJ SporTruck
365K on 2.5L (Energizer Bunny Package)

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I just used Herculiner to coat my fenders and lower half of the entire vehicle. Basically from the lower bodyline all the way down, same area that the Laredos have covered with that plastic crap. Everyone keeps asking what I used to spray it on and are really suprised that I rolled it on. It was really supereasy to work with, the longest part was the prep but I also coated the doorsills of all the doors so it took a little longer but for $100 I had more than enough to do the complete job plus coat a few odds and ends I had laying around. Definitely worth the money though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.