Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend asked me to help him sell his very built cherokee, I don't have all the details yet but I do know that it has a HESCO 4.0L (~325HP supposedly), a five speed, not sure if its an NV 4500 or what, he used to have the NV but I'm not sure what's in there now. It has a crawler box/dual transfer case arrangement, that too has changed a couple times so I'm not sure how it's arranged right now, last I saw of it though the crawl was 200+:1. ARBs, lift, 35s, an elaborate rack system in the back for gear and a myriad of other doo dads like a hot water shower and the like. All the work was done professionally (he struggles with getting gas) and with a money is no object approach. He's sending me a full spec sheet but I thought I'd see if there was any interest. He's asking $17k for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds a bit strange. He spends $30+K building it and can't afford gas? HESCO stroker can't put out that much power. My 96 HESCO stroker showed 240-250 HP on the dyno test.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple of pics, and the dyno sheet would be nice. If I was going to pay for a 350+ motor it better make the power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I know about the power was what I was told when he had it done several years ago, when the pics and the details come I'll let interested folks know.

Gas isn't an issue, he's lost interest in fourwheeling

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lost interest in 4 wheeling? He never was interested in the first place then. was just a poser with alot of money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.