Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im buzy building a buggy with 1600 carberator engine In south africa im going to race this bubby in class e that is normally aspirated 1600s. Is the float in the carbs feul chamber going to give me problems during racing? and another problem is im using a frontwheel drive system that i have move to the back to make it rear wheel drive but i need the brake booster up front is there a elecric vacuum pump that i can put on the booster to help with the brakes If i put the normal booster at the back the vacuum pipe will be long and i thinkwill loose vacuum power Well fellows our there in knew in this racing buggy building thingand could with a little help from you that got the knowledge and experience :blush:

· Registered
31 Posts
this is the first time i heard something like that using 1600 mazda parts carburetor engine. that is an interesting project i like to ask lots of questions regarding that engine but too bad i dont think you are still active because you only have 1 post which means you did not visit this forum site anymore. now i am the one needing knowledge and experience lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.