Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jsut swapped out a long block but cant remember where all the parts go back. (BLOCKHEAD) The Chiltons manual doesnt have enough pictures. Anybody have a 91 bronco 302 EFI that can work with me to get it back together. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. I am up to all the vacum and emmision tubes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the info, But i dont understand it. I have tubes on top of the upper intake manifold and dont know wher they go that pic is the theory but i need to see where each one goes. Should i take a pic and post it?

·
Registered
398 Posts
When I rebuilt my engine I took some pics of the engine bay and put them on a disc.I'll pick out a few and send you an e-mail.Is that address right?.Down here our cable went to cox.net

Billy

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Vac diagram

It's laid out basically like your engine compartment: the round thing on the R is the throttle body; the box in the lower L is the vacuum reservoir on the wheelwell; to the L of that is the carbon canister on the frame by the battery; the vacuum tee on your upper intake (plenum) is the hexagon in the upper R with 3 lines coming off it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts