Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me if Bridgestone Dueller all-terrain tires are pretty good or not? Just for all around use. Nothing too extreme.

'94 YJ, '85 CJ7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, for daily driving and non-extreme four wheeling they are an okay all terrain tire. I actually looked at them and thier mud terrain cousin back when they were giving away a free GPS with the purchase of a set of them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was discussing Bridgestone tires with my tire/suspension guy. He recommended the Dueler A/T for my driving, which is mostly traffic with occasional rain/ice/snow in addition to moderate off-road. He noted that this is a premium tire with a premium price. We also discussed Cooper Discoverer AT and Remington Wide Brute RV. The two ATs are milder than my current 30x9.50 Wrangler GSAs. I suspect that I will either get the Wide Brute RV (triplex sidewall) or simply get another set of 30x9.50 GSAs. The GSAs have been sufficient off-road, and don't seem to slide in the slick stuff any more than the ATs.

Bill
'98 TJ Sport "General Purpose"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.