Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here typing on the puter and looking outside at my Sami. She is broken, beat up, and looks sad. The rear quarter panel is smashed the front quarter panel is smashed. She has a broke front axle and a messed up t-case. Not to mention she also has a bent windshield frame. You know I love her so and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

G

·
Hey,Cheer up man!if it will help I have an extra stock t-case I could make you a real deal on.Maybe trade for something?Might have axle parts you need too.

Bluecrawler

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Too bad you're in Texas. I'm sitting here looking at a spare windshield frame with windshield and a body tub with a good quarter panel. I'm getting ready to cut the tub up and haul her away. I'll keep the windshield frame for a "just in case."...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bad think is I have all the parts. Just really haven't had the time or the drive to. I am a girls softball coach and that has me tied up most of the time. I have a new axle, I have a extra t-case and trust me I have the Bondo. I think if the rain holds off I will get with it today. Softball season is over in mid June

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Same thing here, I manage/coach girl's softball, run the T-ball program, my wife is in charge of sponsors and scheduling team pictures, and we are both on the Board of Directors. I tell everone to consider me dead to the world from April to the middle of June. I have been thinking of becoming an umpire next year and my wife said that she would kill me. I coach a major team in the fall too.

Tim Martin
87' Samurai/1.6L/dual 40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/MSD 6AL/5.5" SPOA/1" shackle lift/CJ-5/Sami springs/31" High-Tecs/roll cage, bumpers & pumpkin caps in progress...

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Ditto on the time thing for me. Wife and Daughter in a play, Daughter in softball, Son/Wife Cub Scouts, Son soccer. My Zukes on stands waiting for her new poly bushings, has a sloppy shifter, rotten exhaust and I think she needs a clutch. O yea and the emergency brake sticks. I'm kinda depressed about the whole thing. Jim

http://sites.netscape.net/riodiusa

·
Registered
673 Posts
ive got a tub here in south ft worth your welcome to any of the quarter panels ill make you a good deal on the windshield frame ive got alot of stuff layin around

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear removable doors,working on onboard air,
96 sportage 4x4 wifes grocery getter.
"Life is short play hard"

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey Capn Crunch:

Are the rear quarters and fenderwells in good shape? I just took the spray foam out of mine that the last guy filled in there...it's a royal mess and rust holes big enough to pass a football through...literally!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually got out and washed the dirty thing. Plan on pulling the top and targa off tomorrow.
Might pull the axles out. Can't put the new one in until I get a new birfild ring. Yes you can bust birfield rings.
I am located in north east Texas near Greenville for the guy that was asking.
See all it took was posting this to get me started. I sure wish that I was up in Clayton four wheeling. This is the first Memorial Day High Country Trail Ride that I have missed in six years. I bet Rick Neal is doing his almost famous raffle as we speak.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Just got one good quarter (driver's side). The other quarter is smooshed and bent from a nasty rear ender. The quarter's good. It survived the rust belt cuz some young yo'boy put about 10 coats of shiny greet and yellow paint on it.

Give it to me; I'll break it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.