Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to use a friends digarded body bushings for a 3/4" body lift. Anyone ever tried it? I need to know what size bolts to buy before the weekend gets here. Anyone have it in their notes? I guess that I need all of the body bolts. [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry...it is a '90 Wrangler. I need to know the body bolt sizes (thread/length) stock or one inch lift.

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
There's a company, www.totallystainless.com, that puts together kits of stainless steel bolts for lots of vehicles and applications, including Jeep body mounts. You might give them a try if nobody on the board has a ready answer for you. I think that SS body bolts sound great. I e-mailed to ask for info and they e-mailed back to call their 800 number, so you might as well start with that.

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Just another viewpoint...

IMHO I'd not use any used bushing (Cushions?) material. The stuff's old and you can't predict how it's gonna react when tightened down or placed uder stress of off-roading. You'd be much better off using boat trailer rollers or getting a $25 role of material from 4WD Hardware and cutting new cushions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.