Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want you all to know how great Suzuski is. I met him for the first time at the INDY FAB FEST. I told him that I was going to put an article together about the event for the IZOOK site and asked him to send me any photos that he had taken if he got a chance. Since the hubby and I were only there Friday and part of Saturday I knew there would be alot going on that I would miss out on. Well he came thru for me in a BIG way! He sent me 90 pictures that he had taken with his digital camera!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of them! I hope you know how much that meant to me when i got them! I will be weeding thru what you have sent along with what i have already... IF anyone else has photos or funny stories that they would like to share with me please feel free to contact me via my E-mail...
[email protected]
thanks to you all for makin it a great time for me!

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
agreed Rae, he is cooool. now he needs to get a site where we can go look at them!!!!hehehe im almost afraid of the pics he got of me, luckily the camera still works for him. usually they dont work after someone gets a pic of me.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BB- oh my goodness did he get some pictures of you!! I was laughin so darn hard last night while trying to sort thru them I about fell outta the chair! I promise not to use too many of them. :) Did Terrina from IZOOK get ahold of you? gave her your PH# so she could speak at ya about the MELT plans. LET ME KNOW

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
yeah, Terrina got in touch with me, had a long conversation. shoot, i dont care how many pics you use of me on here, EVERYBODY knows im a goof anyways!!!!HAHAHA/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
He is a great guy,thanks john,got the stickers today.see you at the melt,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Micah- John got a handful of photos of your truck, it looks like from Friday afternoon shortly after you arrived at RR's. And THANK you to DougO. I may take you up on those photos... you all are such a big help to me!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.