Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've decided to install a lock right in the front(model 30) of my '83 CJ-7. I was wondering where the best (cheapest) place was to get one.

Thanks,
Kelly S.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking for one also. I am waiting for qoutes from several companies. The lowest price I found so far is $250.00 from No Excuses in NJ. Their phone number is 1-800-923-JEEP.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I bought mine (D44's) from National Tire & Wheel. They were $243 each with free shipping. The shipping everyone else wanted was about $20. Very satisfied with them, they arrived a few days after they were ordered.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205/7" Lift/33" Swampers/D44's F&R 4.10's & Lockrights

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NTW is one of the places I am waiting for a quote from. How is the lock right working? I have heard some folks having some handling problems with them installed in the rear.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
It's a locker, 'nuff said. Easy on the power (like I have a choice?) and you don't notice them. Nice price, nice product, easy install ("throw out the directions and just install the damn thing!" to quote my brother), I'm happy. They were about the same price as everyone else, but the free shipping clinched it.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205/7" Lift/33" Swampers/D44's F&R 4.10's & Lockrights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.