Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I finished the lift and torqing everything down and the Jeep is back from its first test run. I must say I love these springs! The ride is actually better than I remember the stock springs being and definatly smoother than Pro Crap. The intallation took about 2 days at a liesurly pace. I wanted to make sure everything was together right the frist time and nothing was over looked. The YJ "kit" had everything i needed to install it(except for the thousand bucks I need still for the SYE And CV drive shaft:) Off road the springs were very flexy but not too soft. onroad they were awesome too. Basically they were everything I was hoping for and more. When I have time im going to do a web page with pics and what not but the scanner pooped out on me:-( I would definatly recommend this kit to any one thinking about the BDS 4 inch springs.

Travis
Lots of goodies!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 4 inch lift springs the box kit with all the u bolts and other stuff including new shocks, frame bushings, and inch lift shackels for 519.00 out the door from a local dealer.

Travis
Lots of goodies!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought they made a 3.5" lift. do they have a 4" or is that with a 1/2" shackle lift?

donnerparty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts