Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
I have not heard anything from TMTC about a Zuk run; However, they just updated their website last week to show the Members Appreciation Day run late in July, so the info is not being posted but 3 weeks to a month in advance.

I hope they have a Zuk run sometime this fall. I was at the Zuk run last August...were you there, Steve? I drive the tan 88 with gray soft-top and the Calmini safari rack (see photo).

I remember there was a Zuk there with TAMU Offroad stickers-was that you? (did your coil/ignition die on the first trail?)

Tracy

Attachments

· Registered
223 Posts
Hey Schrock, liked your website...got a question on your air filter set up:

what did you do with the warm-air intake and the vacuum hoses that run into the stock breather housing?

and are those breather filters for your tranny, t-case, and diff's I see by the battery? What materials did you use to make them?

Tracy

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, that was me... my "coil/ignition" went out on the first freaken trail...

oh well, i still had a great time...

i would like to make a trip down there sometime this fall as well...
the middle or end of september sounds like a good time for me because i'll be back in college station then (closer to gilmer than austin) and hopefully it will be a little cooler for those of us who are going to go camping there as well...

let me know who all would be interested and we'll try to get something together...

· Registered
692 Posts
I looked on IZOOK web site and there is no mention of it,
even on the calender section

Last year it was an unofficial run hopefully they will get the word out before the run
I hope it's soon I've saved two days of vacation to go to that run this year.

· Registered
223 Posts
>>Shrock: Ooops! It is Marc's site...sorry 'bout that!!

Anyone going to Barnwell Mtn. on 27-28 July for the TMTC Member Appreciation ride? Right now it's on my agenda.
Too bad the Melt is 1,000 miles away!!!

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the 27th of july?

I don't think I'll be able to make it that weekend (work sucks), plus, its going to be pretty darn warm for camping...

how does the last weekend in september sound for some people? would anyone else be camping? we could make it a weekend event... let me know what ya'll think

· Registered
500 Posts
Late September when???? I was in on the last years run with Laura and could not make the 400+ mile trek. I damn sure aint gonna miss it this year!
Lets put a name to Texas Zuk run........
Lonestar Zuk Run II or
Zuki Rodeo II Texas Style..................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.