Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u got beef with someone take it up here .....and if u got beef with no-one well...
well...
well....
well make fun of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look pal, I dont know who you think you are calling yourself an a$$hole, IM THE #1 A$$HOLE, and I have the tattoo to prove it, check it out....

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe you should name this thread "post padders" or " we've got nothing better to do"

of course, I posted here didn't I.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
box car racer is ok travis is a BADA$$ drummer but the rest of the band sux

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love all of blink 182, them guys are the sh*t...they all have like kickazz personalities and skill...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MXTrackChick is back lets all give a big beefy beef locker welcome to MXTrackChick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what's wrong with bein on drugs? ur not using them if your on them....and i forgot what else i was gonna write.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
weed's good, shouldn't even be considered a drug, cig's kill more ppl than marijuana. AM I RIGHT?!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
well thats because marajana or however u spell that word is not addictive but cigs are (nicotine) although marajana is like smokin 15 cigs, isnt that nice to no?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.