Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what brand of ball0joints are the strongest. I've heard of some brand called High-endurane or something, but I'm not sure, if I could get aname or address id be greatful, thanks.
Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using Federal Mogul "TRW's". They have 2 styles A)Standard and B)Heavy-duty which are about $6.00 more than the standard but are low-friction and are also sealed which helps reduce the wear.

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there anyway you could give me an address or a # to call because the parts store by my house has never heard of them. thanks.
Kev

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Federal Mogal ( TRW ) don't sell to the public, but I should think that your major parts dealers would carry them, like Pep Boys or whatever major outlets you have down there. The Federal Mogal part No.'s are 10424 (Upper) & 10423 (Lower). They also have pitman arm's and bushings kits for your truck? I made a mistake though they only make a "Standard" Ball-Joint for Nissan's and not a Heavy-Duty low friction one like I thought, Sorry! I was thinking of my front end which has 2 different styles for a Dana?
Hope this helps, I don't normally deal with US parts stores so I'm not sure what they can get?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts