Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used upper front ball joint spacers and if so what was your experience with them. I'm looking for a bit more down travel at the front. FAB-TECH has them listed for Nissan 2 and 4 wheel drive for about $90. US

Mark
AKA: Bendder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a machine shop make mine, $30 for 43 of them. Sold 2 of them for what it cost to make them. Been on my truck for 8 years now, works great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have any more laying around? I would accept a donation. LOL. I would be interested in a pair. Contact me via email or private message here on the BBS if you still have the extras.

Rockjaw
89 Nissan KingCab 4x4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do these things look like anyway? Yeah, kevin I'm interested. Let me see if Sid responds back first.

Rockjaw
89 Nissan KingCab 4x4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pitt do you have to goto a different offset rim to use a 2" tall spacer so that it does not interfeer with the rim? Seems like I remember mine being kinda tight there with the all. PF rims

Mark
AKA: Bendder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your absolutely right Mark, however Im not sure what the backspacing is. I thinks 3 and 3/4 or something similar to that measurement. But let me tell you something, after the spacers wear out all your steering and your balljoints you will have spent enought to buy aftermarket A-arms. Just my regrets...

Kevin
http://get.to\ROMP.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any more of those ball joint spacers? How thick are they? Got a 95 hardbody I'm very interested in getting a pair of you have any. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi

You can get in touch with any reliable real estate dealer and tell him your range. He will help you in hunting down a home within the prescribed budget. You will be required to sign a few papers and can move in as soon as the previous tenants move out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts