Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheel spacers for a youth Baja 110cc 4-wheeler

I would like to put 1.5" wheel spacers on this 4 wheeler for my little girl. Do they make them to fit it and how do I know which ones I need to get? Can you help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 Baja 90cc- No Spark!!! Frustrated

I bought two 2005 Baja 90cc atv's. Both of these dont run. Ive owned a couple quads in the past but I always had 2 strokes. Niether one of these baja's are gettin spark? The plugs are new, new batteries, I swapped the cdi's, unplugged the safety teather deal on the wheelie bar, swapped the main computer below the handlebars, ect.....

Please help! I have no idea!

·
Registered
1 Posts
BA150 runs but has no throttle response?

what could cause this I have a Baja BA150 150cc atv and it runs but when you press the trottle it has no response it just stays the same engine speed and doesnt move. What do i need to check or do to fix this. Just replaced the Final Shaft.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wont push back

i haqve a baja 90 for my son it will not push backwards now when u start it it takes off how do i fix this sounds like it is stuck in gear please help

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey can youu tell me how you got ahold of them to get a new tranny for yours? my two have the same problem the forward and reverse gears have teeth stripped off them . i really need help finding soemthing i cant get ahold of any one thank you very much any help appreciated thanks so much

21 - 25 of 25 Posts