Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Race Rats!

We have released some of our Baja 1000 pics early and will continue to do so as we work in the background on our full event coverage to be released on December 1.

CLICK HERE to get there!

Patrick J. Chicas

Rubicon Media Group, Inc. - Off-Road.com

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Pat, awesome photos!

That sunset picture was beautiful. Gee, all we got at checkpoint One (Compadre), was the sun setting over the mountain ridges! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I need to get me a digital camera!

We took a couple of photos also from our checkpoint, and while some of these are more personal, there are a few good "checkpoint worker" shots for you to see... Hope you enjoy them -- http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=128639&a=999809

- J.R. -

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words..

We were up on the Compadre trail in 96. It's bitchen up there. One of my favorite roads to ride on.

On the digital cameras, the best one out in the consumer range is the "Nikon Coolpics 950".

What ever you do don't get one of those floppy disk Sony cameras. They do not allow full dimensions, uncompressed photos.

Cheers

Patrick J. Chicas

Rubicon Media Group, Inc. - Off-Road.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.