Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Hey I just saw your profile, and for a minute there I thought you were the guy a couple years ago in that old Bronco from Maine (not OR). What are you racing? Whatever it is, GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!

Check with BFG Racing. They should a full set of GPS coords. for you to steal. Also, I think RLH communications does the same thing, but I'm not sure.

If you don't find anything through BFG, let me know here. I'll contact my buddy in the relay crew and see what he can do for you.

- J.R. -

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi... nope am not same to from maine however the article on them woke me up to the fact that i could indeed do this
with no "MAJOR" bucks... so far no luck from bfg...

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
check out http://www.rlhcomm.com/99bj1000notes.htm. (Sent same in private message, but for anyone else...)/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif.

It's good to see that someone can still get into this and realize a dream without having to sell the house, wife and kids to get it done! Or is there something you need to tell us?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

- J.R. -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.