you mean a stoppie???

golf clap /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there a metal band right? think ive heard there stuff

my faves are Tool(new disk kicks A$$), Iron Maiden, Godsmack, and Led Zeppelin, and metallica before they went all gay. i am boycottin those bastardds now

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A Polish Wheelie....well thats what I call em. I did it on my mountain bike, went over the handlebars landed right in the middle of the road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call it what you will. I slammed on the front brakes and the back wheel came off the ground.

Oleander is awesome!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude, that is like an everyday thing.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Like I tottaly "heard" uh........

Just now try to do one at speed...........

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well....I tried one at a good speed. It hurt! The back end came up so far that it went to one side and fell on me. Cracked my rear fender a little too. That pisses me off!!!!! I'll stick to regular wheelies.

Oleander is awesome!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OUCH, i don't try them at speed on my XR, that would be a painfull mistake.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can ride for about five feet, also called an endo, its easier if you do it on dirt hills going down and sitting closer up.
flipped it once on pavement didn't get hurt. walked away as bike hit the ground. wear your gear!
get some real bikes boys. those xrs and 80 aren't gonna cut it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WHY TOO TIMID?? I have a 1990 XR200, prob a LOT heavier than an 80, and i didn't think twice, just stood up, pulled in the front brake, and leaned forward...but i do it a lot on peddle bikes too, so that might be why...

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
80's kicka$$ man!

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My uncle is bringin his '89 KX80 up next weekend so we can mess around on it for a couple hours, he wants to sell it to me, but i would get bored of it QUICK.

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a kx80 would tear up a xr200. 80 's kick azz where you are twelve. my twofitty kick azz little boyz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Talking about 80's, my son has a 98 CR80, i have a 93 YZ125. We had a drag race the other day and he beat me- not by much but I was kind of surprised. My yz125 is in great shape and has good power and both bikes are pretty stock but I was really impressed by the CR80- so was my son. He does back wheelies too, he calls them chinese wheelies. Now I gotta get a 250- can't have him beating me any more :). Ed in Iowa.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, but put a pussy on the 80 and i will rip him a new asss, plus, mine is faster in the long run, so on a dirt stretch i could probably take him, but that thing will beat me EASILY off the line.

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey josh, can you do me a little favor and take somepics of that 89 KX80 and post em? I'd like to see what his looks like. Mine is an 88, so they'll probably be the same, but i'd like to see anyways.

Oleander is awesome!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We are probably gonna take some when he comes up with it.

WARNING

1 - 19 of 19 Posts