Off Roading Forums banner

Back To the Jeep

288 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  **DONOTDELETE**
G
you all made good points..now let's get back to the heart of this priceless jeep forum....JasonD, don't post racist remarks in your foot-ers..that's ignorant!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Yes Yes Yes /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif, I know we all have our opinions (and they may or may not differ), but we all obviously agree that we all love jeeps,
so lets concentrate on that.
See less See more
LINDY

"thats ignorant" = that is ignorant

if you can comprehend the complete context then you would understand that he didnt say Jason D was ignorant, just the action of posting that footing was

and I must agree, that is a pathetic display of dip****ism

OzarkJeep
NW Arkansas, need a CJ rear seat
I certainly have to agree that racist remarks (and racism itself) is ignorant...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
See less See more
G
Thats right, sandman, hate people for good reasons....like closing trails to ORV's! And raising Gas prices! And molesting children! Sorry...i'm rambling...its late...

-Mike

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Laramie SLT Sport Plus--5.9L 360, auto, 3.92s, antispin, BFG A/Ts.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.