Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
That's going to make mine one he last survivors over here.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Haha, don't give up!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
And don't forget the changes in the forum that made some leave to other fora like jeepsunlimited. And I think Facebook messed up some fora really bad. People do no longer search for real info, they just post at FB.

Btw, that sometimes makes me cranky a bit. There's a ton of info, but people expect to be served the best way possible as if they pay for it. But I still like to help the really interested ones and am active on other fora too.

And Kraby, good to see you alive, but shouldn't you be asleep?

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
That's funny, I had to replace the blower motor and the master clutch cilinder this weekend. The cilinder leaked into the fusebox (I call this a design blunder) and the blowermotor sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. Might be a bearing as also didn't spin freely.

The '94 is still going, but I think I need to grease the locks and window mechanisms, the antenna doesn't go in and out anymore (it's in now and I can dream the GF's Adele CD now...) and I seem te have some sort of shortwire to the horn. It works, but I need to take out the fuse to prevent the battery from draining overnight. Hope it's only the relais, could be the ring in the steeringwheel, but it will probably take some trail and error and measuring before it's ok again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.